Template

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hey, I'm Jenn.


Dave & I will be blogging on this site together!



I am...



  • an almost 40 yr old hs mom of 4 dc ages 10-4, married to Dave - 12 years
  • intrigued by families who can actually keep their house clean - Are you one of them? HOW do you do it?
  • getting better at not yelling at the kids as much - this is more God's accomplishment than mine
  • mourning the loss of my father who died in August, 2006
  • a little overwhelmed at teaching 5th grade this year - dd#1 is doing GREAT, I'm the one feeling overwhelmed (I say this every year, BTW)
  • happy that my 4 year old is so excited about reading
  • trying to be patient with my ds#3 (6) who doesn't like to read, yet. It took Dd#2 until almost 3rd grade before she "discovered" reading could be fun.
  • looking for a new stew recipe - chicken or beef - post a comment of your favorite
  • teaching myself to knit
  • wishing I had the courage to parachute jump, although my back gets sore just getting out of bed
  • really content that I'm too chicken to parachute - Dave wouldn't let me, anyway. He's an insurance agent and doesn't even like me to burn candles in the bathroom.

Come visit my website at http://www.thmg.com/highlanddove to get a better idea of who I am - or visit my blog a bit.

This is a Word Snapshot of my website (Highland Dove is the name of our homeschool.)

Put one on your blog or website free from http://snapshirts.com/

My husband's homeschool website is http://www.homeschool101.net/ - well, I'll help with it, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment