Template

Friday, October 06, 2006

Today's musings...

I've been heartbroken over the school shootings, expecially the Amish school. Thank God that he's ultimately in charge of this world instead that yucky devil who encourages this kind of sin.

I've started reading "Clutter's Last Stand." We'll see if it helps. God knows I need help in this area.

One of the kids is running a fever today. I can hardly believe that this is a 5th illness on the heels (or in the middle) of the cold we all had this week. Everyone is at the end stages of their colds (residual caughs, stuffy noses) except the sick kid. No one else ran a fever - I hope it's the same thing, but... it looks like she's got 2 things at the same time. I sure hope that this means we'll all be healthy at Christmas. I don't know if our vitamins got exposed to ultraviolet light and all the potency got sucked out of them or WHAT! Thank you, God, that it's just annoying illnesses we're dealing with rather than life-altering diseases or injuries and please be with those people who are dealing with such life devestating events.

Quote of the Day "Thank God that He gave our kids 2 parents instead of 1." (This was in reference to the question about Dave's sled - as mom's we're not nearly as adventurous with our kids as the dads are - is that good or bad or just God's design?)

1 comment: