So here's the highlights from this & last week:
- The kids are under Martial Law for not being diligent during school time (serious problem). It's much more work for me to have them on Martial Law - but it'll be worth it eventually.
- The baby's diapers have been changing and last week he went 6 days between poops. He doesn't appear uncomfortable with it - but it'd disconcerting.
- Nothing too exciting around here -- but I'm praying heartboken after reading this article about Romanian Orphans.
- We're studiing the time of the apostles this month and I found St. Peter with Omar Shariff at the video store - his acting was captivating. The dubbing was a litle distracting, but the kids didn't seem to notice at all.
- Another great Catholic kids book on the topic was The Man Who Never Died: The Life and Adventures of St. Peter, the First Pope