Template

Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby loves books

Ds#4 discovered that the baby is ready to be read to. I don't usually read to my babies the way people recommend -- I'm usually just walking around in a daze with spit-up all over me trying to decide if it's worth it to change my clothes for the 3rd time that day. When we were all laying around sick, though, it was really hard for Ds#4 to leave the baby alone -- so he was coming up with ideas to get to spend time with his brother. This one was a hit and the baby really liked it!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:30 PM

    And what a cute outfit he has on, too! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And THANK YOU for such warm cozy sleepers to put our sweet baby in while he's sick! What a good friend you are! (and you have great taste in clothes, too!)

    ReplyDelete