Stations of the Cross Booklets for Kids
- I really liked the pictures in this free online coloring book.
- I click the "Print" button in the PDF file.
- Then the "Properties" button within the print box.
- Then the "Finishing" tab.
- Half-way down the page on the left-hand side, I choose the "Pages per sheet" pull-down menu and select "4".
- Then I hit "OK"
- I chose to only print pages 1-16 since 17 is blank and it prints out pages we can cut, color & staple for a Stations of the Cross booklet the kids can take to Stations with them.
I'll follow the advice from the Remain in Me book I just got from CHC. It suggests having the kids put their own meditations on the page opposite the picture they colored for each station. I love the sisters that run those schools: Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist. The kids call them "Mama's Nuns", because I pray for them and love them so much. They host a married women's Catholic retreat in Advent that is sooo wonderful!!