Template

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I got a SHMILY today!


On my bathroom mirror this morning was this.

I was considering yelling at the kids when Dave asked me if I saw the SHMILY he left me.

What's a SHMILY? See How Much I Love You

He had put all the kids to bed, which he does almost everynight (because I'm not a very nice person to them by that time of night.) But he had been particularly sweet and cuddled with them a long time - and they had needed it. Then he left me my love note - soap on the mirror in a SHMILY.

We asked him where he got it (it didn't occur to us at he'd thought it up himself.) He said Todd Wilson.

Todd Wilson, http://www.familymanweb.com, came to speak at our homeschool group and he was a RIOT!! I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. He was FANTASTIC! He has a ministry which directly encourages homeschool dads. He has a few cartoon books...some great ideas...he's just a great guy with a great mission. Since Dave is my main encourager and go-to-guy, I appreciate someone out there encouraging my husband! Dave subscribes to Todd Wilson's e-magazine - I guess my SHMILY was part of that. Yesterday was a particularly rought day ...I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment