Template

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Recipe Organization

OH MY Heavens!! I LOVE the idea of...

laminating recipe cards. Right now, I have mine in a binder, but it's so big, that the weight of the pages pull open the metal rings. Also, pulling something out to work with is a pain (and I think it's a 4"!). I already have a printed comb binder cookbook of many of my recipes (I made one to give as inexpensive $4each? Christmas gifts). However, I keep adding to my recipes!! I think alphabetically, not main dish/appetizer ( I just think weird). Also, many of my recipes have variations that may turn it from a side dish into a main dish or from a dessert into a snack. I love the idea of printing & pasting onto index card (or printing onto cardstock & cutting up) and then laminating the tried and true ones (that I've already made my changes to).

I don't know when I'll have the time to do this....but it's a great solution for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment