Template

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Reasonably Clean House

(This is the dresser I've had since I was a teen. My first boyfriend stripped and refinished it for me. I still love it.)
I just found this blog Like Mother, Like Daughter and I REALLY like it. I like it so much, that I followed her advice and Cleaned My Room. I loved her theology behind why my room should be the first room to be cleaned.
I also had the added benefit of of giving Dave a clean room for his 43rd birthday on Tuesday, April 13th. It doesn't sound like much of a birthday present, but if you had to live with me for a wife, you'd be as happy as he is.

I could have snapped the "before" pictures -- but I didn't want to embarass Dave if he happened to read this on his 43rd birthday. He's a little touchy about our messy house.

This is Dave's dresser & nightstand. It ALWAYS looks like this...





And this is MY nightstand.



and, YES, that IS CLEAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment