Template

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Highland Dove Overview of Curriculum

I've been wanting to share this with you for a long time. As I was preparing to teach high school, I needed to wrap my mind around:

  1. What's important in our school - sort of where we've been before we we can figure out where we're going.

  2. Knowing I'd need to start all over again for Ds#5 in 4 years or so, I didn't want to forget what/how we've done school so I had to reinvent the wheel all over again.

So, I created a visual overview of our school for K-8th grades. I polished it for our local Curriculum Share last January (so, if you were there, just skip this post) but I really made it for my ever-forgetful mind.

Highland Dove Curriculum Overview

I'm guessing this won't help you as much as it helps me, but I'm pretty pleased. Now....marching on to wrapping my mind around high school plans......

No comments:

Post a Comment