Template

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Obedience in Exercise, revised

Do what God wants me to do and find a way to like it.

Lenten Lessons #4 1/2 - Exercise is God's Will for me -- so it's His job to make it possible for me to accomplish.

So...exercise is about the blechiest thing I know. One of the things I hate about it is the futility of it. What a waste of energy when I need all the energy & time I can get my hands on.

So, what can I do to exercise that helps me accomplish my goals rather than drains my much needed energy?

I found this set of articles -

How to turn housework into a workout 19 Articles

I read about half of them and figured I could do it. I left the other half for when I lack motivation.

So, along with paying myself to exercise, I've also found a way to do it that helps me do my job.

Doing what God wants me to do and finding a way to like it.

Links - Lenten Lessons #1 / Lenten Lessons #2 / Lenten Lessons #2 1/2 / Lenten Lessons #3 / Lenten Lessons #4

No comments:

Post a Comment