Template

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Carpe Diem

This is our list that the kids are supposed to check when they're done with all their school and chores, have been told no to TV and Wii, and aren't allowed to say the words "I'm bored" (or they get a job to do.) "Sieze the day" sounded better than "The Don't Say You're Bored List"



Carpe Diem


Amy told me that her kids walk around just looking bored. Maybe she could set a timer for 15 minutes (hoping the activity keeps them busy longer than that) and when it goes off choose something else from the list. It might give her 15 minutes of non-hovering bored kids, hopefully?

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is, "Wow"!
    -Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's do or die around here. If I don't keep these rowdy kids busy they just break things (like their own bones or each other, the window, the wall, the door...) Destruction runs amuk if I don't keep them busy.

    ReplyDelete