Template

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Will they turn me in?


This... is our old couch. I tried to give it away. All the organizations I called to donate it told me that it didn't meet their standard. I was left to leave it outside for the garbage truck. Outside. In the snow. Dd#1 said, "It looks so lonely." It was the first piece of new furniture I'd ever bought. It was cheap. It's over a decade old. I'm thrilled to get rid of it. But, as I told Amy, leaving a piece of upholstered furniture out -- in the snow -- overnight, it just seems wrong - like writing in a book.
I stood across the street to take the pictures. Ds#4 is peeking out the door, even though I told him to keep the door shut!
This will clear the way to organize our library (living room) into centers so it's more condusive for educational activities. We'll see if this works...but this was first step -- out with the old...
Dave thought it was odd that I was taking pictures of our trash. He also thinks we may get a letter of complaint from our addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment