Template

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Science Fair Quotes 2007

Mama "What do you want to do for your science fair project?"
Dd#2 "I want to set something on FIRE!"
Daddy "No way in ..."
Mama "What about making a volcano instead?"
Dd#2 "An explosion? YEAH! I want to make a HUGE explosion!"
...later while doing the experiment...
Dd#2 "Why CAN'T I put cupfuls of baking soda with cupfuls of vinegar!!! Using Tablespoons is BORING!"
~~~~~~~~

While waiting for judging...
Dd#2 "This doesn't seem much like a fair!"

~~~~~~~~~

Dd#2 "Do I have to do this next year?"
Mama "Only if you win."
Dd#2 "I hope I don't win!"
Judge "And the 2nd place winner for 3rd grade is..."

Dd#2 I can't quite spell the moan that came out of her. She was very unhappy. Her Mama was pretty proud, though!
~~~~~~~~~

I was really proud of all the kids. Dd#1 did an excellent job with almost no parental involvement. Ds#3 wrote out everything himself.

~~~~~~~~~
Ds#3 woke me up with his trophy in his hand.
Mama "Honey, why are you carrying that around?"
Ds#3 "This is my first trophy I've ever had in my whole life!"
Mama "Are you going to carry it around for the whole day?"
Ds#3 "YES!"

~~~~~~~~~

Ds#4 "I'm sad that I didn't get a trophy. I wanted to do a science fair."

So, this morning before school, all the kids set up their science projects and display boards and let Ds#4 do projects and give presentations telling what he did.

Aren't they sweet children?

No comments:

Post a Comment