Template

Monday, February 12, 2007

Romance is...

Romance is...

... my dear husband letting me throw a Pampered Chef party when he DOESN'T like parties (and he'd prefer I not spend more money).

... my dd#2 making me a huge bag of valentine's cards (when she was supposed to be in her room in time out) and so excited that she's tried to give them to me everyday for a week "...but not until Valentine's day, sweetie."

... my dear husband not complaining when he walks in the house and I'm on the computer, again, and the house is still a mess (and not nearly clean enough to have a Pampered Chef party) and he doesn't say a word!

... ds#3 running downstairs after getting ready for bed in his daddy's white t-shirt and throwing himeself on my lap "Mama, I just wanted to cuddle you."

... my dear husband putting 4 kids to bed (multiple times a night when needed) because I've had my fill of kids during the day.

... my ds#4 writing his name 40 times to make his valentine's and not complaining once when some of the bigger kids were whinning.

... my dear husband letting me watch the show I want to watch knowing that he'll miss his show.
... my dd#1 walking up to me silently to hug me 4 or 5 times a day. Why? "Because I like to hug you."

... my dear husband helping with all of the science expiraments so the kids can be in the science fair when he didn't even think they needed to be in the fair (this hasn't happened, yet, but it's slated for this weekend...isn't he GREAT?)

No comments:

Post a Comment