Template

Friday, January 19, 2007

Digital Camera

It's no secret that I want a DIGITAL CAMERA (really bad). I tried researching, but there is just so much out there, that I haven't been able to narrow it down. So I've been asking around for low-cost ($100 or less) suggestions.

My friend Cari wrote me this answer -
I got my kids a Kodak EasyShare C433 camera. It was on sale for $79 at Best Buy before Christmas, but I think there are places online that sell them for that regularly. With the camera alone, they could only store about 8 pictures before they would have to transfer them to the computer to make room for more. However, I bought a memory card for $20 that inserts inside the camera. That can hold about 450 pictures. It's a 4.1 megapixel; I really have no idea what that means except that cameras with more megapixels take better pictures. This one is good enough to print out really nice 4x6 pictures. We haven't tried printing ones larger than that, but when we blow them up to fill the computer screen they still look really nice (not grainy).
What's your answer? What digital camera do you own? How much was it? Do you like or dislike it and why? Post your answers in Comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment