Template

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Kitchen Desk er Craft Center



I figured it out!
A TURN-ABOUT!! That's what I need for my new craft center! I think there are 15 divisions.






  • Grown-up sissors



  • Kid sissors



  • Paint brushes (I can never keep track of those)



  • Pens (places for red, blue & black)



  • Pencils



  • Erasers



  • Glue Sticks

    Woo-hoo!! This is EXCITING! Boy, am I glad I have a PAMPERED CHEF party coming up!!


Craft Center - the saga continues
I'm sure you're getting tired of reading about my craft center. So, don't bother reading this if you are. I've got one of these with all the kids' misc. crafts in them. What if I clear out the top cabinets of my craft center and put batteries, candles, extension cords, etc in my storage unit, which I will put under the desk. Then I can move the boxes under the desk to the top shelves and put the kids' craft stuff in clear shoe boxes on the shelves. I think they'll use them more if they're in the house instead of in the garage and if they're more organized.



This is what I've done so far...



Isn't this a cute ducky that Ds#3 made for me at the craft room on Vacation??

No comments:

Post a Comment