Template

Monday, January 22, 2007

Garage Play

This play is on the little side. Just 3 of my kids are in it. Dd#2 wrote it. It was her assignment of choice from her religion book. We usually fall back on Faith and Life Series. However, I got a copy of Our Holy Faith from e-bay cheap last year when she was looking for more reading material. She REALLY likes it, so it's what she's using this semester. She had to "write a play about loving your neighbor." She had a delimma because she just went to Escape School where she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers. So, she made all the characters kids so there wouldn't be as much risk (this was a topic of discussion among my children this morning as she was assigning roles).



IT WAS SOOOO CUTE!! (if only I had a digital camera, I could show you!) I taped it with the camcorder. She staged Ds#4 walking down the "sidewalk" (those foam floor alphabet puzzles in a loooong rectangle across the garage) calling for his lost dog. Ds#3 rides by on his scooter with a hosiery bag tied with elastic over his shoulder and rolls of paper closed with rubberbands that he tosses around the garage on his "paper route". Ds#3 helps Ds#4 and Dd#2 walks in with our dog, Maggie, who they renamed Christine so she could be in the play, too. SOOO CUTE!! I love homeschooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment