Template

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Vacation vs. Home

Vacation was fun. Up to the Potawatomi Inn, again. Craft room, swimming, picnics in the suite room, sledding off Lake James, scrabble, TV, foosball / airhockey / pingpong, walks around the Inn, reading aloud, and chatting with friends filled our days. I'm exhausted and sooo happy to be home. Our dog, Maggie, is happy we're home too. I think we lost a newt and one fish. The state-run inns have the b1g1 free in Dec - Feb, so the kids were sooooo proud of themselves that they paid for vacation!

I'm still doing laundry and have to write lesson plans for Monday. I do them a month at a time, so then I'll be done until March comes around. (not with laundry, though). I also need to start planning a 30-day cooking session. We have NO FOOD in the freezer (except the 1/2 gallon of milk that I froze to use as ice for the cooler until it melted enough that we could drink it -- I forgot it in the freezer when I was packing the cooler for vacation.)

Off to change the laundry -- it's good to be home!

P.S. Dave bought me a digital camera from e-bay on Tuesday!!!! It should come any day!!! THANK YOU, SWEETHEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment