Template

Monday, December 03, 2007

God is good (and I'm tired)

People who have been asking how things are going -- the title of this entry pretty much sums it up.

  • The baby's circumcision is healing beautifully, thank you for your prayers. God is good.
  • Dave got out the Christmas decorations and said he has no expectations of me to help unless I want to. God is good.
  • No sign of yeast in me or baby. God is good.
  • For Dd#2's 10th B-day - Dave brought home flowers, his mom had all the girl cousins for a sleep-over, and my sister took her shopping to make this year special for her when I didn't have the energy to. God is good.
  • Ds#3's First Reconciliation is comming up this week - what a beautiful passage into being one of the "big kids". God is good.
  • Dd#1, who wasn't particularly excited about the baby, has been making a sincere effort to help with him and it's been paying off. Meanwhile, several of her friends have been making an effort so that she can get out and have "big girl" fun...and it's been paying off. God is good.
  • My milk supply seems to be evening out. While I still have plugged ducts and sleep & I are having love/hate issues, things are "functional" (which is as much as I can expect --although I am looking forward to the day when I have more energy.) God is good.
  • Dave has been as gentle and considerate and loving as he could possibly be with me. God is good.
  • The girls were spontaneously invited to be picked up by friends and taken to the Geography Bee (something I've wanted them in but couldn't quite make it happen). God is good.
  • Friends have been showering us with meals and other items. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment