Template

Monday, December 10, 2007

First Reconciliation

Ds#3 had his First Reconciliation. He said he was a little nervous, but he didn't act it. As we discussed it, he said he wanted to go to a different priest than Daddy and I -- he was a big boy! I didn't get to go because the baby was really fussy with his cold (and I was super exhausted, already). So, Dave took him without me. I just prayed really hard for them from home.

Ds#3 was nervous and his Godfather told him he had a present for him. That cheered Ds#3 up. Daddy said that Ds#3 knew his Act of Contrition much better than Daddy did, so Daddy was pretty scared, too. When Ds#3 was done with his first confession, he felt much better. He said he'd been more scared than he thought he would be, but when it was done, he felt pretty happy with himself. After the sacrament was a cookie reception that Ds#3 REALLY liked!

No comments:

Post a Comment