Template

Monday, July 23, 2007

Student Planners

As an update to my previous planner post, we found a new one this year.
This year, I'm switching to Good News Planners which are a Catholic student planner that has saints per day and a list on the last column of the week for spelling words (I LOVE that part!). It also reinforces the gospel for the week on "empty" days. I even ordered one for Ds#4, who keeps trying to take his off the shelf to start school. They have 3 versions - primary, elementary & jr. high. I ordered the elementary version for all 4 kids - it'll just work better for the way we do school.

The kids are getting more excited, so I think I'll try to start the first full week in August. I'm a little anxious, but also eager. (I love it when I've had enough of a break that I'm eager, again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment