Template

Monday, April 30, 2007

Thirteen years ago today, I returned with my "girl" to the place where I proposed to her (the altar at St. Jude Catholic Church). She is my soul-mate and perfect life partner. She completes me.

Joined in marriage these many years, we've shared the joys and sorrows life brings. What has been the secret of our success? We pledged to Christ and each other that He would be the center of our life together. We've tried our best, often falling short of the mark, but constantly supporting each other through good times and bad. We are each other's biggest fan, cheerleaders one to the other to live life "on purpose" as we journey toward the ultimate heavenly destination and eternity with Him.

I love you Jenn, and give thanks to God above for placing you in my life. I'm grateful for what you bring to our family. Our children are truly blessed to have you as their mother and teacher. I am blessed that you said "Yes" all those years ago.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely anniversary you gave me! Roses, dinner at O'Charlie's - the steak I've been craving!! Then, a new piece of comfortable furniture!! We even agreed on what was the prettiest -- but decided to go practical. And a 5th baby on the way...Your blog post reminded me of the letters you wrote me when we were engaged! You sure do make me appreciate you!!!

    I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    Your wife.

    ReplyDelete