Template

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What a difference a haircut can make!

On Saturday, Dd#1 and I woke up and went to Great Clips to have a change. I'd been letting my hair grow out for 2 years because Ds#3 loves long hair. It's not often it's OK to please a fellow whom I adore (who isn't my husband) just so he can look at me with loving glances. It was sooo sweet. But sweet or not, all that hair was driving me crazy. I finally decided to take my head back and get what I wanted.

Dd#1 has been having a hard time keeping her hair brushed throughout the day. The longer it got, the more she just wore it up to be easy.

Since we got it cut she's told me about 27 times a day "Mama, I LOVE my haircut!!" She says she feels like a different person. It can be so much fun being a girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment