Template

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sick kids, tired mama

After a title like that, I really don't need to post anything.
I've been up for the last 6 nights with all the kids have fevers, sinus infections, bronchitus & a terrible cough.
I've been dosing and making tiny meal after meal of whatever sounded good so they could keep something in their stomach to counteract the stomaches from phlem & tons of medications.

I'm down to a few bad coughs and one really sick kid left and he won't take medicine. I've bribed, punnished, cajoled, demanded, been patiently tenacious. He refuses. I'm tired of fighting. I'm just tired.

....I know, I might as well get used to sleepless nights with a newborn -- Nighttime parenting has always been a weak area in my nurturing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment