Template

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Storage

I was considering selling my preschool materials this summer. Ds#4 doesn't need them anymore. I've given away or borrowed out a few things, already; the extra rocking chair & rocking horse, wooden puzzles - things like that. I guess now there's a reason to keep them, but I won't be needing them for at least 3 more years or more.
  • So, Tuesday, we went through the videos and pulled out all the baby/preschool tapes.
  • Next I need to go through all the school stuff and set aside the preschool materials. I don't think I have that much on the shelves -- much of it is either torn, tossed, loaned or lost.
  • I can also pull out most of my preschool books. I'll keep a few baby books, but the baby won't need them until age 1 (which is almost 2 years away).
  • I could put away alot of the fisher-price toys. The boys still play with them, but they're really more into Rescue Heros. Thanks for listening! You're right. I'll go ahead and pull out the toys, too.

Dave told me I am not allowed to buy anymore Rubbermaid tubs. (At one time he banned me from baskets). I'll have to go scour the attic and see if I can find one that has a lid that fits with it.

I'm really tired for my nap, now, but I missed my morning one and if I nap now, I'll be wiped by dinner time. I'll try and hold off until afternoon. I'm going to get off the computer and get preschool stuff done before I have the kids do some school and I take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment