Template

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MNO at my house


Since he was 6, I would catch Ds#3 with a piece of furniture upside down and his dad's tools spread around him trying to find the right tool to tighten legs on a table or straigten them or tighten a bolt that was loose. Since he naturally does it, when his dad isn't around, he's who I turn to "fix" something. He LOVES being my 'fix-it guy'. I had a MNO (Mom's Night Out) last night for our Jesse Tree Ornament Exchange (and we tacked a cookie swap on it, too) and before the party he tightened the legs on the dining room table we used.
Here is the table laden with ornaments. I should have chosen a plain cloth for the table. Even in person the design on the tablecloth was dizziing trying to see the ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment