All things being relative, today wasn't terrible. No one ended up in the hospital...nothing earth shattering happened. Just normal bad day stuff.
- The baby was up 4 times between 1am - 7am. (which meant I was, too)
- Dd#1 fell behind in school and continued to waste time. (not awful, just discouraging for me)
- I'm fasting from sweets during the 40days for life (and it's REALLY TOUGH!!) [and i'm feeling guilty that it's this hard]
- The baby was fussy and only wanted me (he was probably as tired as I was).
- It was my turn to teach science in the co-op (I do NOT like science).
- The baby cried when I tried to leave him with another mom at co-op so I could teach, so I had to try and teach while holding him (just a hassle).
and the icing on the cake was...
When the baby cried so much for the other mom as I took him in my arms he threw up all over he and I just as I was supposed to teach the co-op. I washed him up in the bathroom and took off his outfit. When I looked in my purse for another outfit for him, I realized I brought clothes to put in the diaper bag that morning in preparation for co-op...but they were still on the stairs, so he didn't have a change of clothes. I was soaked, too, so I had to take off my t-shirt and wear nothing but my button-up sweater to teach in.
It's only 4pm and I can hardly wait until I can go to bed so that tomorrow can be better. Just one of those days....