Template

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In the bathroom at the Right To Life Banquet last night...

I was talking to Lt. Gov. Becky Skillman (why do so many good girl conversations happen in the bathroom?) and she said Sarah Palin was coming to Indy on Friday! Then after the banquet I was talking to the speaker, Marjorie Danenfelser (who was WONDERFUL!), and she suggested a website called TeamSarah.org

I joined the website and on the 'Hoosiers for Palin' section, they're talking about how to get tickets for Friday. I'd love to take my girls and have her meet the next vice president and hear her speak!

Since attending the banquet, I'm really fired up and excited about the election! Our prayers and efforts to serve Christ and our country MAKE A DIFFERENCE!! The positive message from Mike Pence last night was "Life is WINNING! We need to continue our efforts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment