Template

Friday, October 17, 2008

Did YOU know that Sarah Palin is speaking in an OPEN AIR venue?



I...uh...didn't know that. It's supposed to be a high of 57 degrees (and probably won't be the high at 4:30 while she's speaking). I didn't realize how adventuresome I was! I'm not an "outside" girl at all and I rarely ever take my babies out in the cold if I can help it. This will definately be outside of my comfort zone (in more ways than one).
SEE HOW MUCH I'M WILLING TO SUPPORT MCCAIN/PALIN?

We're supposed to wear red to the rally & I bought red t-shirts for everyone thinking it would be hot in the building with 21,000 people. I guess we'll huddle under a red blanket instead. BOY, am I GLAD that God had me watch the news last night to see them constructing the OUTDOOR stage.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fn & stayed warm!! We had a grat time & are so glad we went! I have pictures I can share if you want 'em....just let me know. See you this week!

    ReplyDelete