Template

Monday, August 04, 2008

Crunch Time

I have 15 minutes before I have to wake up the kids to start our first day of school. I've been really scared. I just ordered my gate and haven't gotten it, yet.

I got all the kids and my planners done last night. I like my teacher's planner so well, I'm not sure how much I'll actually use the kids planners. Alot depends on how much they like their planners.

My house is messier than I would prefer, but just one day of me working on planners was enough for things to get out of whack.

Last night I worked on a sheet for the fridge so my big kids don't pester my tiny brain about food all day. I despise the "What are we having for..." or "Can we have..." when my mind is working on other things. I put it in a Word document and put a cutsie border around it and put it on the fridge.

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
(everyone must choose the same lunch/dinner)

  • Cold Cereal
  • Hard Boiled Eggs
  • Egg Sandwich
  • Oatmeal
  • Egg Casserole
  • Corn Bread / Fruit
  • Quiche
  • French Toast
  • Pancakes
  • Muffins
  • Easy-over egg & Toast
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • French Toast
  • Grilled PB
  • Grilled cheese sandwich
  • Tuna salad sandwich
  • Tuna & noodles casserole
  • Spaghetti
  • Mac & cheese
  • SOS & veggies & dip
  • Chili / BLT / PBJ
  • Shepherd’s pie
  • Minestrone soup
  • Chicken & rice soup
  • French onion soup
  • Map & potato soup
  • Potato soup
  • Ham & Bean soup
  • Nachos / Burritos
  • Egg salad sandwich
  • SOS over noodles
  • Celery & peanut butter
  • Frozen pretzels
  • Broccoli rice bake
  • Green bean rice bake
  • Hamburger stew
  • Hamburger helper
  • Chicken / turkey & noodles
  • Beef stroganoff
  • Turkey & dressing
  • Scalloped potato & ham
  • Ham sandwich
  • Turkey sandwich
  • Pork chops & applesauce
  • Baked potato
  • Hot dogs & tater tots

NO : Raemen noodles or pizza – SO DON’T ASK!

edited to add : as they read it this morning, each child asked, "What's Kwich?" "Honey, that's quiche."

No comments:

Post a Comment