Template

Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Reading

We've done the summer reading program every year at the library. Some of the kids do better than others. This year ALLLLLL of the kids are super excited about it. The prizes aren't all that wonderful (some are cool), but they kids are soo psyched! It's really fun to have all of them trying to squeeze in as much reading time as they can.

This is turning out to be a terrific summer, maybe even BECAUSE of my limited energy. I can't push everyone (including myself) as hard as normal and we're definately enjoying things more - even the small amount of school we're accomplishing! Last year I remember praying about getting back some of the easy-going school times we had when the girls were little. God answered my prayer by allowing me to get knocked up. (4 1/2 months left and counting)

I saw this in an advertisement. I didn't know they had this!!

The kids are also liking this site that encourages reading

No comments:

Post a Comment