Template

Monday, June 04, 2007

My Books Came In

I got more than half my books for next year's curriculum last week!!! It's such an exciting feeling. They're waiting on 10 more to see if they come in, and there's another 20 or so that I'll have to order new online. But it's so exciting to get new books. Dd#1 is NOT overly happy, though. She keeps begging me to let her read them now. She even told me I was a mean mom to order new books before she was allowed to start on them. She told me they're taunting her just sitting there, brand new, unread. I have caught her sneaking into them twice, now.

I think she'd even be ready to start regular school days if she could only read some of those books. The other kids though.....do not have such strong siren songs coming from the books at them!

Well, I'm excited, even if no one else is!

No comments:

Post a Comment