Template

Monday, June 16, 2008

Prayer Intention Poster


I've been trying to think of a way to keep the people we promise to pray for in the forefront of our minds. This is what I came up with. I think it's missing something, visually, but the kids each decided what prayer intentions we needed to put down and we have extra sheets for new intentions. Rather than taping them to the poster, we used a poster putty. The idea is our prayers rising to Christ while the love in his heart stream down to answer us.


2 comments:

  1. It looks great. It will be a very visual reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:04 PM

    That turned out really nice. I like how easy it would be to keep updated with current prayer intentions. I'll keep this one in mind for sometime later this summer.

    ReplyDelete