Template

Sunday, January 10, 2010

GivesMeHope.com

This stuff is GREAT! I'm laughing and crying --- and I HATE crying. People write in some of the most touching snippets of true love. http://www.givesmehope.com/

These are my some of my favorites :

My grandpa was suffering with cancer for several years after his heart transplant. In his last few days, my mom and her sisters stayed with him every night. One night his medication made him believe he was fishing in the toliet. My mom and aunts stayed up with him for hours catching fish. They GMH.
----
Today I was crying because I felt ugly and unloved and my 8 year old nephew that lives in the room next to mine comes in my room and tells me whoever doesn't think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world will get their butts kicked by him. I love my nephew, and he always GMH

No comments:

Post a Comment