Template

Saturday, September 12, 2009

I have a confession to make

Today I've had several.
  • I washed my hair for the first time in DAYS (isn't that terrible???) good for today, though.
  • I went to Reconciliation and had to admit that it's been since LENT since I'd gone (I was really ashamed because I'd felt God calling me -- I just wouldn't answer) good for today, though.
  • So while I'm making a clean break of it -- I thought I'd fess up here, too.

I...I...I really like...(oh, I can hardly spell the words)...I really like...Notre Dame football.

I DON'T WANT to like it. I want to boycott it. I want everything in my life to be consistent and since I'm sooo unhappy with Notre Dame for honoring Obama I want to be a seamless cloth. But I really like Notre Dame football -- and I'm going to watch it, again today...and .... I'll probably enjoy it. I ...even...root for Notre Dame.

I may have lost a few friends by my shameful admission...but anyone who's friends with me knows they're taking chances in many ways -- this is one more.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the Notre Dame thing, Jenn. As unhappy as I am about
    some who are "in charge" at ND, and the Obama scandal (not to mention the way protesters were treated!), there are still, I'm sure, many good things and people there. We're watching the game, too.
    Stop feeling guilty! About the game, anyway. The other two things, well... ; )

    ReplyDelete